Wednesday, 9 July 2014
West Indies ODI Kit 2014 for Don Bradman Cricket DBC 14 Download now
1. Extract the textures folder to “Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\”
2. Launch the Game and go to Don Bradman Cricket Academy, select “Team Manager” and go to “West Indies (Current Generation)”
3. Select “Identity” and make sure you have the team sponsor set to “loop”
4. Go Back, select “Uniforms” and then, “ODI”.
5.Select “Clothing” and then perform the following changes:
i) Set the Top Model to “ Current 2 ” and pattern to 21.
ii) Set the Pants Model to “Current” and pattern to 10.
6. Now Choose the correct colors of ODI kit in the “clothing” option and check the invert box.
7. Modify the shirt number , cap and helmet colors. Thats all! You’re Finished.
About A2 Studios Best in Business
A² Studios (A2 Studios) is a video game modifying group, which creates unofficial patches and modifications of Cricket games i.e Don Bradman Cricket 14, EA Sports Cricket 2007, EA Sports Cricket 2005, Codemasters Brian Lara Cricket 2007 and 2005, Codemasters Ashes Cricket 2009 etc.
Roni Kits Zone
PSK Face Zone